Friday, December 23, 2011

Try Again

If I knew then just how much I'd need you 
Maybe I would have tried harder
Because when everything's turning to hell
I close my eyes and imagine you
I want to tell you just how bad it's been since you've left
And sometimes I wonder if I chased after you
Or just asked you why..would you still be here?
I wish you'd just hold me close and tell me it's all going to be all right 
I miss the sound of your heartbeat
It was the most comforting sound when I wanted to cry
I miss your warmth and the way your hands could find the perfect place to push to make me giggle 
You always kept me warm with your smile and the way your eyes seemed to eat up my love
I was so nervous to let myself go and fall into you
Now too late I realize all I want to do
And I wonder if maybe you still think of me
Why you left me
If you..even miss me
I know it's a stretch but I keep hoping that maybe you'd like to try
Loving me..
These nights are getting cold and I just want you to hold me
I know I'd sleep so fine in your embrace
Please cover me in your love
Warm up my cold feet and kiss my hands til my whole body flows
I'm Frozen without you
And I know it's a stretch but I was thinking
Would you maybe like to try
Loving me again?

No comments:

Post a Comment