Monday, December 19, 2011

Don't Love Her

I feel like I'm gonna die
And you know maybe that wouldn't be so bad
I wouldn't have to see you hold her hand
Or watch her make you smile
So stop acting like me dying is such a sin
A horrible dreadful sin
I mean they tell me each day no one loves me
So please who would give a damn?
Don't you want me to be happy cause seeing you smile is what I've been living for
I love your laugh and this little look you give me
My look
My special look
And I love that we can stare at Eachother
And you'll try to be serious
But whenyou look at me you can't help but smile
But maybe that isn't happiness shining through
Maybe I'm just a joke. 
I just like to believe it's because when you look into my eyes
You see my heart beating for you
And that maybe, just maybe you care
Someone just cares
All day I've felt sick
As if I'll just fall dead because my stomach exploded
Ill color the walls with my blood and fear
I'm afraid to die without you
So if I'm sick
And if I'm really dying
If I'm losing my mind
Please
Just tell me
Tell me you love me and not her
Tell me you never loved her
Please
Just please

No comments:

Post a Comment