Monday, December 19, 2011

Pathetic Fool-> Slam Poetry

You're a pathetic fool dragging around your dropped jaw and your spazzy arms. You gawk at me and vomit words that aren't even true. You laugh and screech at me to go die. You holler and call me a bitch. It doesn't matter how sticky sweet I am, I'm still a whore. I'm gay, a bitch, worthless, waste of space, you don't care. You don't care. You don't care about me. So why if I pull myself home and glide a blade across my skin. I'll drip thick crimson rain. I sit here and patiently wait for the day you step on the wrong toes and they punch your crooked slack jaw loose. I'm sick of the games. I don't give a fiddlers fart about you. Quite honestly, I hope they put you in your grave kicking and screaming. They'll suffocate you with dirt and hatred. When your buried real deep, I'll spit on your grve. I hope you feel it drip around your face and caress your skin. You're giving me headaches. I want to claw at your eyes and bite at your flesh. Tear your apart and rip out your heart. Don't call me irrational, you brought it on yourself.  Next time you open your mouth, bite your tongue until it bleeds because if you don't I will bite it for you and your blood will drip slowly down my throat. Tell me, you think I'm a cat with your calls, how does it feel when a cats got your tongue? Don't you dare tell me what or who I should do. To hell with you and your view. Your attitude reeks of month old tuna and piss. You're the kind of person that makes me choke back stomach bile and dig my nails into my skin. Don't play with me, because I swear to every diety, I will win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment