Monday, December 19, 2011

Those Heartless Thieves

I'm kicking and screaming
Why the hell did you take it?
The world is a conspiracy, all out to get me
They want to take away the last thing I really need
My heart, it'd bleeding
It's seeping, leaking love and word of adoration for you
But you sir, you are so blinded 
Can't you see all I want to do is love you
I miss you so much
Ever since we've been apart I haven't smiled
I spend each day choking back tears because...
Because people don't usually love me or care about me
But you did, you did
Did
Past tense
Over
Now is the present and I'm stuck clutching the hands of this clock
Wishing everything was different
And This empty helpless feeling would leave
So tell me please
Have you sir ever wanted to die?
When I'm alone in ny mind
When everyone's left me behind
I just want to jump
Jump off the damn Eiffel tower 
Revolver in hand and play solo Russian roulette all the way down
Sounds tempting doesn't it?
As tempting a giving a fat bitch a cake filled with razor bladed
Maybe then she'd learn not to speak
So what the hell does she have that I don't?
Tell me what I did to make you decide to leave
I'm sitting alone in a dark moist cellar 
Crying in the corner because they took my knives away
They took my gun away
They stole my easy way out
They stole my sanctity
Godammit they stole you!

No comments:

Post a Comment