Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Give Me Candy

You promised me you'd never hurt me. Maybe you didn't say it exactly but it was implied when you applied the l word to us. Maybe I shoulda made you sign a contract and forced you to give your heart to me. I knew if I did that we couldn't be what we had then potential. Oh god we had the world to see. I signed away my soul toyou and you tool that soul and held it tight. I knew I'd get hurt BT part of me was a kid in a candy store with an hour to grab all I can. You were my twizzlers my chocolate my gummy bears. But the mean old man pulled me away. I saw it coming an hour is a short while and were so different you so mature and old and me so...me.. You were a careless fool and I was your tool I didn't care I you used me or loved but you pretended to and I guess that's all I needed. But now my heart is stuck to the bottom of your shoe and I don't know if I'm even enough to slow you down but I sure as hell know I'm a pain in the ass to try to move on with. I'm there and no matter how hard you try you still see me so how does it feel to see me cry. Youve seen me fall apart you've held me together you've seen me go crazy. Is it really this easyto break me? You play me like a game you're a disgusting demon playing for the devil teasing me with string as if I were a cat. You're brown eyes laugh at me and icanttell do you want me or is this just a damn game to play? They say I'm a whore and thatim disgusting. Well darling did you know you're the last boy I kissed and you were so sweet. I ne'er had much of a taste for sugar but you broke everything. Every rule every wall. All ofme. I want my own damn candy store. I want my gummy bears. I want you. Goddammit I need you. Why the fuck did they take you from me? Or maybe...it was you..that left and there ain't no one who helped you escape

No comments:

Post a Comment