Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hi..

So I guess we should say good bye
and this well, this is good bye
It's ridiculous that we say good before such a basic, blatant, blunt and painful ending
It's such a simple word and to top it off we add another
As if to someone it actually is good and the other gets the pain of bye
Then the good smacks them repeatedly in the face until they realize
There isn't anything "good" about this
And maybe I'm out of my place saying this but..
Why do we even say goodbye if I'm going to see you tomorrow and you'll haunt me forever?
I mean you're still here and that goodbye was just the beginning of the end of me
It's just a little rude that you assume it's okay to hurt me and continue on punching me in the gut until i bend over and well
Well I puke everywhere
Did you know that?
Did you know I've been getting very sick
it's not that i barf or hit people
I just sit back and laugh
Anyway most of the time I have to cry instead because well if I keep laughing i don't know what will happen
but this has all got to be some big joke
All right come on out YOU GOT ME!
Nice prank
Now please can we go back to hello and kisses
None of this "goodbye" bullshit
Please..
Hello?

No comments:

Post a Comment