Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Okay to Cry

Pretty baby you say you won't cry
So you're makeup won't run
Instead you pull your knees to your chest
And you hope you'll soon die
Oh pretty baby can't you see 
Slowly, so slowly you're killing me
So I pull my knees to my chest 
I cry unafraid of the black on my knees
I hope you'll never die
I promise you I'll never lie
I promise you I'll never leave you alone
Scream and plea for me to just let you be
I'd love to
I want to give you everything you want
But darling my heart simply can not bear
To let you suffer alone
No one should ever be alone
I can't let you alone
Don't let me be alone
I'll hold you tight if thats what you need
Oh pretty baby lift your eyes
Unpucker those lips and smile
There's so much time in our world
Let's just run away for a while
Let's be alone for a while
Forget the world for a while
Don't you ever forget me
I don't believe I'll ever cease a yearning for your existence
Remember pretty baby
Just cry

No comments:

Post a Comment