Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Becoming Nervous

Lately I've been broken
Ive been sitting before a crowd half naked
Feeling so open and afraid
The world could see my every flaw
Everytime I look in your eyes my mind starts reeling
The ground falls away
I stumble around
It's been so long
I thought I was just fine
Now you've waltzed back into me thinking it would be all right
I've been slapped silly by you
Searching for your existence
Needing you and looking for your smile
Wipe the drool from my face
Please help me stand because I'm down here all alone and the world keeps staring at my scars
Why won't anyone reach their hand out to me
Why are you all so angry I'm sorry I'm just so depressed and hurt and upset...no
I'm just so sad
But no one will listen
Since you're gone
I have no will to go on
I'm up and down
Spun around 
No where to run no where to hide
I'm naked before my audience and no one will shieldtheir eyes
I've never been nervous but this is just to much
I don't want to see you everyday
Lately I've been broken
Drop the curtain
My show is done
Get the fuck out, unless you'll hold me as I cry

No comments:

Post a Comment