Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Broken

2 months ago I was fine
Now I'm hiding under my blankets like the little kid I am
No one can touch me here
I was fine
Now I'm broken
Now I'm broken
Now I'm broken
Broken
Broken
Hurt and. Oh so 
Broken
Falling
Breaking 
Crashing
I'm like glass
The pieces just won't go back together seamlessly
I'm just so shattered
Without you
Be a glassblower
Make me a cathedral window 
Turn my pain into beauty
You always were such a beautiful artist
You're so beautiful
So hurt
So unbroken
I want to be pulchritudinous
Make me colorful and filled with melancholy joy
Make the sun shine through me and create something truly magnificent
I'm so broken
It's because if you 
You
Broke 
Me
You broke me
Unbreak
Unbroken
Glass
Cathedral
Window
Let them see
But you're not religious
With no god I am hopeless
Put me back together
For I am broken

No comments:

Post a Comment