Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Lost You

I miss dreaming of you
I miss holding your hand
I miss the way you could always make me smile
I miss your laugh 
I miss your warmth
I miss the way you made me live
I miss the way you made me cry
I miss the way you made me lie
I miss the way we kissed
Like there was nothing but you and me
I always smiled as our faces touched 
I miss the way we'd hug
You lean your head near mine
I miss being yours 
I miss the confusion that hurt
I miss loving you
But I don't miss you
I'm so afraid because 
I lost my will
I lost my way
I lost the love
I lost my smile
I lost your laugh
I lost my self esteem
I lost caring about the world
I lost a chance to have just one dance with you
I used to smile from dreams of you
But now
I lost you
I don't know if I care
I don't know if I'm unhappy
I dont know about the rest of the world
I don't know if I'll go on
I don't know if you still care
I don't know if you're just sitting there
Lying to me and her and him and losing control
I don't know if you're okay
I don't know if I care
I miss having you to lose but I just don't know if i care

No comments:

Post a Comment