Sunday, February 5, 2012

All Hail

I'm trying to find my zen so I can say "whatever, that's cool," but I'm lost in the shuffle and there's no pretending not to care when I'm pretty sure I don't care. So you can go ahead and call me any name you can think of 'cause I'm a mean snot-nosed brat and your words are meaningless because I'm in love. L-O-V-E love. Can you spell that for me 'cause I'm lost so deep that my lust has turned to need, which plays this role and makes me think love. So yes, I'm in love, but not with a girl, not with a boy, life. La la la life is beautiful. I know it sounds like crap but look at it from my side. As I sat back, feet propped, wishing, dreaming, being me I learned to let loose and be free, now there's no worry of anyone leaving me. When i got what I wanted they attacked me from behind and while those words were flying, spitting anger on my back becase you're too afraid to face me and say what you think, I was falling head over heels for him. I know you hate me because he couldn't be with you while thoughts of me flooded his mind and you're angry. You're pissed, infuriated not jaded like I am. Wow it feels good to be me. Yeah, Yeah I know. I'm a bitch, but your words don't sting. They've got this kind of ring, like a championship song saying all hail the king and his new queen. New? Not really. I'm the original. Hate me, rape me, sedate me, can't break me. I'm those words caught in your throat that are choking you with fury. That kind of fry that makes you need to pee but you feel ridiculous and foolish doing such an involuntary task at a time like this. i may not be a high royalty, hey I'm queen of geeks, but that's still more than you can ever hope to be so nana nanny nanny boo boo, you're a disgusting person inside and out. Guess I don't suck after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment