Monday, October 17, 2011

The Limit Does Not Exist

I wish the answers in life were as simple as 3.14
I wish I could just find what I want with sine
I am point (0,1) my tangent is undefined 
Like pi I am infinite
Impossible to determine
People try to memorize but can't get past 159
I am simple confusion that connects cosecant to cosine
Be my cotangent I'll be your tangent
Never shall we be sine
Never shall we be associated wrong
We will be communitive property 
Switch our order, but we always come out together 
I'm a line with a negative slope of 1
Be my origin for my only point lands at (0,0)
You'll be positive and I'll be zero
Well never come out negative, together will always be right
I'm tired of our parallel, stop trying to multiply your love
Don't divide others, subtract your doubt and just add some of me
We'll rest easy
I'm a parabola, you're my shaded region 
Only you're points are correct in my equation 
Baby don't be arsenic and sulfur 
Let's balance this equation 
Come on my barium, my berillyium
You're giving me hydrogen, oxygen and phosphorous with no E
If you're a circle, I'm your circumference
You and I, we're so similar, close to congruent
We're just 2 reference angles at 30 degrees
No more cosine of (0,1)
No more 0
Only you, balance my equation
Because baby, the limit does not exist

No comments:

Post a Comment