Friday, May 18, 2012

I Am Here

Every room I step into, drag myself accross
With such a lackluster attitude and sullen expression
In every room I lose a little more
Faith and hope
But every time, it takes me as a surprise and I can't help but look around
No matter where I go, I still smell you
Everything about you
The tangy, sweetness of the inscence you burn
And the spice of your cologne
I still remeber your sweet smile
And the feeling of your warm breath on my cheek

I feel like I slipped and fell on a slab of concrete
A painful throbbing everytime I blink
My bodys going numb, and my thoughts keep escaping
I've lost all energy to even speak

There are lights flashing all around
and I'm searching for the one with my name
Bright against the night sky
Screaming to the world "I am here"

No comments:

Post a Comment